Your safety and wellbeing are our priority.
Wednesday 13th April 2022 | Changes at Indooroopilly Central in accordance with current Queensland Government requirements.
Check In Qld app
Checking in is no longer required on entry to the Centre or to visit most businesses.
Where businesses are only permitted to allow fully vaccinated people to attend, contact information and proof of vaccination will continue to be collected via the Check In app (or, where the app cannot be used, by suitable alternative means).
We understand the broader community’s concern about COVID-19.
As a member of the community, our priority is to protect our retailers, employees, contractors, and the general public from the risks posed by illnesses and diseases. Indooroopilly Central has developed an Epidemic/Pandemic Policy and Procedures document that has been communicated to our staff and retailers.
Indooroopilly Central follows the advice of the Australian health authorities and applies the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Kenmore Plaza have increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
We remind everyone to practice the following:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, or shaking hands with others.
- Follow good hygiene and encourage others to do the same. (i.e. covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and disposing of used tissues immediately).
- Stay home if you feel unwell to minimised risk to others.
- Stay informed of the latest news on the epidemic/pandemic and the risk factors associated (i.e. cities or local areas where the pandemic or epidemic is spreading widely, how the Infectious Disease is transmittable).
- If possible or necessary, you should self-isolate for the appropriate period as advised by Commonwealth Government authorities (i.e. by staying at home until you recover).
- Seek medical advice promptly and follow the directions of your local health authority.