Your safety and wellbeing are our priority.
Monday 2nd August 2021 | Changes at Indooroopilly Central in accordance with current Queensland Government requirements.
In line with current Queensland Heath directives, face masks are mandatory whilst visiting Indooroopilly Central at this time.
For more information regarding current Queensland Government face mask requirements including exceptions please visit https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/public-health-directions/mandatory-masks
Check In Qld app – Now Mandatory
The Queensland Government has mandated that checking-in with the Check In Qld app is now compulsory at retail businesses and Shopping Centres. Please check-in upon arrival at Indooroopilly Central, as well as with the individual business you visit while at the centre.
For more information regarding Check In Qld requirements, or to download a copy of the app, please visit https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld
We understand the broader community’s concern about COVID-19.
As a member of the community, our priority is to protect our retailers, employees, contractors, and the general public from the risks posed by illnesses and diseases. Indooroopilly Central has developed an Epidemic/Pandemic Policy and Procedures document that has been communicated to our staff and retailers.
Indooroopilly Central follows the advice of the Australian health authorities and applies the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Kenmore Plaza have increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
We remind everyone to practice the following:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, or shaking hands with others.
- Follow good hygiene and encourage others to do the same. (i.e. covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and disposing of used tissues immediately).
- Stay home if you feel unwell to minimised risk to others.
- Stay informed of the latest news on the epidemic/pandemic and the risk factors associated (i.e. cities or local areas where the pandemic or epidemic is spreading widely, how the Infectious Disease is transmittable).
- If possible or necessary, you should self-isolate for the appropriate period as advised by Commonwealth Government authorities (i.e. by staying at home until you recover).
- Seek medical advice promptly and follow the directions of your local health authority.