UPDATE: While our retailers will be open for business, a number of restrictions will apply to visiting Indooroopilly Central until 1am on Friday 22nd of January 2021 in accordance with Queensland Health directives. A mask must be worn when visiting all stores at Indooroopilly Central. It is also a requirement to carry a mask on your person while outside. Masks may only be removed when consuming food or drink and you must be seated to do so.
Your safety and wellbeing are our priority.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, or shaking hands with others.
- Follow good hygiene and encourage others to do the same. (i.e. covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and disposing of used tissues immediately).
- Stay home if you feel unwell to minimised risk to others.
- Stay informed of the latest news on the epidemic/pandemic and the risk factors associated (i.e. cities or local areas where the pandemic or epidemic is spreading widely, how the Infectious Disease is transmittable).
- If possible or necessary, you should self-isolate for the appropriate period as advised by Commonwealth Government authorities (i.e. by staying at home until you recover).
- Seek medical advice promptly and follow the directions of your local health authority.